Senior backend developer01 Jun 2020
We’re currently looking for a senior backend developer to join our team. Our entire production has a strong emphasis toward back end development and though a majority of our employees maintain such positions the current demand outweighs our capacity. We need a person who has significant experience in developing enterprise systems and who is a strong C#/C++/Java developer. An applicant is expected to have a strong problem-solving capability and to be able to help more junior developers to grow in their roles. We offer a flexible work environment and a product that we are proud of and that is revolutionizing it’s field.
A candidate for this position is expected to have great skills in both Swedish and English.
- Designing and developing our core systems.
- Helping and teaching junior developers.
Required Experience, Skills & Education
- Likely a MSc or BSc in Computer Science or similar, but not required.
- 5+ years experience in Back End Development (C#/Java/C++)
- Strong problem solving ability
- Experience in system architecture
- Great skills in both Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
Young and dynamic company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment. Our office is in the university city of Lund, Sweden.
Compensation & Benefits
We regard our employees to be our main assets and as such we strive to provide highly competitive compensation for the right individuals.
To apply for this position please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV and tell us why you think you and us would be a great match!